EZPZ – Tiny Spoon Twin-Pack – Gray
The ezpz Tiny Spoon helps baby learn how to self-feed.
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone. The ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. Designed for infants 4+ months.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Soft silicone protects baby’s developing teeth and makes mouthing + self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon bowl makes dipping more effective and helps develop lip closure
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilise the spoon when at rest
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn’t fade, corrode or deteriorate)
|About the brand||
EZPZ create developmentally-focused products that make mealtime less about mess and more about fun. Each product is tailored towards a specific age group and usage occasion, and the mat’s stable base helps baby/toddler to self-feed and meet key developmental milestones. We aspire for family mealtime to be a HAPPY, positive experience where memories are made!