Le Toy Van – Vegetables ‘5 a Day’ Crate
A selection of wood and fabric garden vegetables in a crate. Get the pick of the crop with the Harvest Vegetables set from Le Toy Van. Kids will love scenario and role playing with these encouraging creative imagination, social and language development. Beautifully and ethically made from durable, sustainable wood.
Recommended age: 2 years+
16 x 12 x 6cm
- Compatible with all honeybake products
- A great accessory for Honeybee market
- Scenario and role play toy encourages creative imagination, social and language development
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn taking skills as well social interaction
- Made from durable, sustainable rubberwood, this allows long lasting fun, whilst caring for our planet
- Safe toy – Decorated with non-toxic paints and tested to the highest safety standards
A selection of wood and fabric garden vegetables in a crate. Get the pick of the crop with the Harvest Vegetables set from Le Toy Van.
Suitable for ages – 2 years+
16 x 12 x 6cm
Honeybake toys are packed with layers of discovery for young, growing imaginations. Designed in a traditional style, the collection features fun modern details to encourage social play. Le Toy Van’s most award winning collection, covering all aspects of Honeybake design, quality, safety, play and educational value.
|About the brand||
Le Toy Van is an award winning brand stocked by prestigious retailers like Harrods. A small but big-hearted family company, they believe childhood should be enjoyed to the full. That’s why they have been making imaginative wooden toys, designed in Great Britain with a touch of French je ne sais quoi, since 1995. Ethically made from sustainable tactile materials, their toys encourage creative long lasting play and quickly become well-loved family favourites. Their uniquely designed, multi-award winning, hand finished toys are a true investment in play, for generations to come.
Customers also like
- Out of Stock
- Yumbox Zuppa with spoon and silicone band – Neptune Blue
- Read more