Le Toy Van – Vintage Phone
Ring, Ring! A charming retro-style vintage phone featuring a bell within the handset for role play fun. Written digits and realistic spinning wheel encourage number recognition. Made from rubber-wood painted in iconic red and finished with a touch of luxury gold.
- Wooden red vintage style phone with jingling bell
- Toy has numbered design which encourages number recognition and counting practice
- Gender neutral colour to encourage the toy to be shared between siblings and friends, extending toys usage
- Scenario and role play toy encourages creative imagination, social and language development
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn taking skills as well social interaction
- Made from durable, sustainable rubberwood, this allows long lasting fun, whilst caring for our planet
- Safe toy – Decorated with non-toxic paints and tested to the highest safety standards
Suitable for ages – 2 years+
W:100mm D:127mm H:90mm
Honeybake toys are packed with layers of discovery for young, growing imaginations. Designed in a traditional style, the collection features fun modern details to encourage social play. Our most award winning collection, covering all aspects of Honeybake design, quality, safety, play and educational value.
|About the brand||
Le Toy Van is an award winning brand stocked by prestigious retailers like Harrods. A small but big-hearted family company, they believe childhood should be enjoyed to the full. That’s why they have been making imaginative wooden toys, designed in Great Britain with a touch of French je ne sais quoi, since 1995. Ethically made from sustainable tactile materials, their toys encourage creative long lasting play and quickly become well-loved family favourites. Their uniquely designed, multi-award winning, hand finished toys are a true investment in play, for generations to come.