Le Toy Van – Vintage Phone
Ring, Ring! A charming retro-style vintage phone featuring a bell within the handset for role play fun. Written digits and realistic spinning wheel encourage number recognition. Made from rubber-wood painted in iconic red and finished with a touch of luxury gold.
- Wooden red vintage style phone with jingling bell
- Toy has numbered design which encourages number recognition and counting practice
- Gender neutral colour to encourage the toy to be shared between siblings and friends, extending toys usage
- Scenario and role play toy encourages creative imagination, social and language development
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn taking skills as well social interaction
- Made from durable, sustainable rubberwood, this allows long lasting fun, whilst caring for our planet
- Safe toy – Decorated with non-toxic paints and tested to the highest safety standards
Suitable for ages – 2 years+
W:100mm D:127mm H:90mm
Honeybake toys are packed with layers of discovery for young, growing imaginations. Designed in a traditional style, the collection features fun modern details to encourage social play. Our most award winning collection, covering all aspects of Honeybake design, quality, safety, play and educational value.
Out of stock
|About the brand||
Le Toy Van is an award winning brand stocked by prestigious retailers like Harrods. A small but big-hearted family company, they believe childhood should be enjoyed to the full. That’s why they have been making imaginative wooden toys, designed in Great Britain with a touch of French je ne sais quoi, since 1995. Ethically made from sustainable tactile materials, their toys encourage creative long lasting play and quickly become well-loved family favourites. Their uniquely designed, multi-award winning, hand finished toys are a true investment in play, for generations to come.