Lottie Dolls – Ballerina Doll | Ballet Class Lottie
“My daughter loves this outfit because it’s so similar to what she would actually wear” – Isabelle
Brand new and perfect for aspiring ballet stars!
Looking for ballerina toys for a little one just starting out? Our brand-new Ballet Class ballerina doll is the perfect choice and makes a lovely gift.
This super-cute ballet doll is dressed in a pink tutu and wraparound cardigan. Her accessories – sparkly headband, leg warmers and ballet doll shoes – complete the authentic, ballet class look.
What’s in the box?
Super cute ballerina doll
Wearing doll clothes:
- Wraparound ballet cardigan
- Pink tutu
- Ballet tights
- Ballet shoes
Doll accessories included in playset:
- Sparkly headband
Lottie Dolls’Tech Spec:
- Ball jointed dolls with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic doll, super-soft feel
- Dolls’ bodies based on kids’ proportions not (unrealistic) adult ones
- Doll clothes made in vibrantly coloured tactile fabrics
- Close attention paid to tiny details – buttons, linings, stitching – that make kids’ toys special
- All doll clothes fit girl dolls and boy dolls
- With removable doll shoes, dolls are able to stand
- Loved by and suitable for kids of all ages,from 3 years +
- Small and cute, just 7.5”/18cm, Lottie Dolls make perfectly portable childhood companions!
The Story So Far:
Weekends are now more special than ever because – on Saturday mornings – I’m going to ballet class with Meg, my very best friend.
For the first week or two, we can just wear comfy clothes that we can move around in. But we’re so excited about wearing proper ballerina clothes!
Meg and I both chose pretty tutus and cosy legwarmers. We’re getting ballet shoes and sparkly headbands for special performances, too. We’ve already learned about first position and pliés. We can’t wait to learn how to pirouette!
|About the brand|
Lottie Dolls are a range of relatable dolls that are inspired by children to empower and celebrate childhood. Lottie isn't a slave to lurid pink and she isn't interested in being a mini-adult. She's like any 9 year old little girl.
With a huge focus on promoting STEM subjects, the dolls present interests in Astronomy, Photography, Activism and Art, to name just a few.