Lottie Dolls – Kid Activist Doll
“I love everything about this unique doll, from her delightful expression, gorgeous hair to the important message she sends about activism on the part of young people.” – Dr Wendy Dirks
- Super cute Mari signature tiara
- Yellow ‘Kids Voices Matter’ t-shirt
- Green jacket bearing ‘Stand Up’ badge
- Denim shorts
- White sneakers
- Campaign placard
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
•18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
Inspired by real life activist, Mari Copeny aka ‘Little Miss Flint’, it is hoped that this doll, Meg, will empower children to believe in themselves. Their voices matter and with them, they can achieve anything!
“My friends and I believe kids’ lives matter! There are many things that are important to us. Kids have so much to say, we just have to be brave and use our voices! If you care about something, you must let people know. That’s the only way to make a change!”
|About the brand|
Lottie Dolls are a range of relatable dolls that are inspired by children to empower and celebrate childhood. Lottie isn't a slave to lurid pink and she isn't interested in being a mini-adult. She's like any 9 year old little girl.
With a huge focus on promoting STEM subjects, the dolls present interests in Astronomy, Photography, Activism and Art, to name just a few.