Lottie Dolls – Stargazer Lottie
The Special Edition ‘Gold Collection’ ‘Stargazer’ Lottie doll is a collaboration with the European Space Agency. Find out more at ESA Space for Kids: A kid-friendly website from the European Space Agency offering space-related information, games, quizzes and photos. www.esa.int/kids
Doll dressed in dark blue velvet bomber jacket, cerise-coloured dungarees, long sleeve t-shirt with pale blue arms, spotty scarf, brown hat, sturdy brown boots and comes with telescope and tripod, solar system collector cards and a Notable women in astronomy additional sheet.
- Cerise-coloured dungarees
- A long sleeve t-shirt with pale blue arms
- Spotty scarf
- A brown hat
- Sturdy brown boots
- Telescope and tripod
- Solar system collector cards
- Notable women in astronomy additional sheet
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
“It’s a cold Winter night and Lottie has found the perfect spot for stargazing. Wrapped up warm in her jacket, hat, scarf and boots, Lottie feels as though she can see all of space through the lens of her telescope. The sky is full of thousands of twinkly stars and Lottie is excited to explore the beautiful night sky and learn about the star constellations and planets. If she is lucky she just might see a shooting star!”
Stargazer Lottie Doll Awards Winner:
- (USA) Space Age Awards 2015 – Little Scientists
|About the brand|
Lottie Dolls are a range of relatable dolls that are inspired by children to empower and celebrate childhood. Lottie isn't a slave to lurid pink and she isn't interested in being a mini-adult. She's like any 9 year old little girl.
With a huge focus on promoting STEM subjects, the dolls present interests in Astronomy, Photography, Activism and Art, to name just a few.