MontiiCo Insulated Food Jar – Dusty Pink
Meet Dusty Pink Food Jar
Like a warm hug on a winter day, warming bellies (and winning hearts!) this guy is by far the sweetest in the playground.
Montii Insulated Food Jar is on the job. Keeping warm food toasty, or cold food chilled. His flip-up handle gives extra ease of opening, especially for little hands. This guy will have the hottest food (literally) in the playground!
With his own silicone bumper base, to keep him lookin’ his best. He’s looking fine and ready for lunchtime
Food Jar dimensions: 12.5cm x 8.5cm
Gift box dimensions: 14cm x 10cm x 10cm
Here’s why Montii food jars are so rad!
– 400ml Capacity
– Vacuum insulated, double-walled stainless steel
– Scratch and dent resistant finish
– Wide mouth opening – easier to get food in and out!
– Flip-up handle – easy to carry and gives extra leverage when opening
– Removable (and replaceable!) silicone seals for easy cleaning – no hidden nasties!
– 5 hours of warming, 7 hours of cooling
– Silicone bumper base – extra protection against drops, rubs and scruffs (keeps him lookin’ mighty fine!)
Tips and Tricks – Also see FAQs below
- Before filling, if filling with hot food, fill with some boiling water for about ten minutes and then empty and add food. For cold food, to keep cold, add ice into the food jar and keep for ten minutes, then empty and add your cold food.
- Try and fill the jar as much as possible, hence it’s been designed to be the perfect portion size, not too big or small. The less air in the jar, the hotter food will stay.
- For hot food, add food into the jar when packing at a slightly hotter temperature than serving temperature.
- When closing the jar with hot food going into a cold environment, a vacuum effect may occur. To prevent this, close the jar tight, but then unscrew very slightly with a 1/4 turn, to make sure it’s easy to open for little hands.
- If the vacuum effect does occur, running under some warm water will easily break the seal and allow you to open the jar.
Out of stock
|About the brand||
MontiiCo was founded by Steph, mum of 2.
All of the products at Montii are made with Mum in mind, because at the end of the day? Mums make the world go 'round. So it's my mission to create fun, practical and reusable products which make your lives a little bit easier and the world a bit more plastic-free.
Montii Mums want products that not only look awesome and unique to what you find in the shops (and let’s admit, Insta-worthy and matchy matchy), but they also want school and family activity essentials made to withstand dropping, kicking, spilling, whacking and whatever else our little angels do when we're not looking!
So my new (much quieter) babies were born. First came our water bottles, then lunch bags and then our wildly popular smoothie cups (hello hidden veggies!). Now we have the full family of fun, high quality and seriously durable lifestyle products designed to help rad families live their best life – outdoors, on adventures and making memories together (and getting out the door a bit quicker!)."
Can I use for hot and cold foods?
Yes! Our MontiiCo Food Jars are double-walled, vacuum insulated (also known as thermally insulated), meaning they are suitable for hot and cold food – perfect for year-round use.
Should I pre-warm my Food Jar?
We recommend pre-warming your Food Jar, just prior to use with boiling water. Attach lid and let stand for 10 minutes, then empty
After pre-warming, fill your food jar and replace the lid for maximum insulation efficiency
Keep lid in place as much as possible to keep your food warm.
WARNING: Always exercise caution with hot foods to avoid burns and scalds.
Do you have spare parts?
We do! We understand that parts from your MontiiCo Food Jar may become lost, so have replacement handles, bumpers and seals. You can find them here
How do I wash my MontiiCo Food Jar?
Wash and rinse your Food Jar thoroughly before first use, and after each use. Hand washing is recommended for best results. Putting your Food Jar in the dishwasher may dull the colour, damage the finish and void your warranty.
The seal in the Food Jar is removable, we recommend removing to ensure no food is stuck underneath the seal.
Always store your MontiiCo food jar empty, and completely dry inside. We recommend storing your empty food jar without the lid affixed.
Do MontiiCo Food Jars come with a warranty?
Our products are constructed with durable, long-lasting materials to ensure a consistently high level of quality.
Our products have a manufacturer's warranty of twelve months. This covers any manufacturing defects such as issues with parts or materials, with proof of purchase. Wear and tear, and care issues (i.e issues NOT caused by a fault in the manufacturing process) are not covered under manufacturer warranty.
If you find your product has a manufacturing fault, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible, so we can work with you to find a resolution. We want you to love your MontiICo & Lunch Punch products and pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers!
We may ask that you return your items so that we can conduct a thorough investigation before a replacement/refund is given.