The Sleepyhead® Deluxe+ pod is the ultimate pod for your baby ages 0-8 months. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Deluxe+ pod offers a safe and comfy spot that lets your baby sleep, rest, co-sleep, lounge, play, cuddle, and enjoy tummy time. Deluxe+ pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel, from room to room, to grandma’s house or on vacation. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. Globally patented.
To be used for babies 0-8 months. For ages 9-36 months, check out our Grand pod.
Weight (excl. packaging): 1400 g
Cover: 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
Filling: 100% polyester Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
Testing and Certification Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for ‘Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Free from phtalates
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- Mattress pad is compliant with AU/NZS 8811.1:2013 Infant sleep surfaces – test for firmness
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Free from FR treatment
- REACH compliant
Spare covers, mattress pads, mattress protectors and bumpers are available for purchase.
NB: Please always follow all care and use instructions.
Each piece of the Sleepyhead is washable, and care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock – stain remover is preferred.
Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.