MontiiCo Insulated Food Jar - Grape
MontiiCo Insulated Food Jar - Grape
Meet Grape Food Jar
NOW DISHWASHER SAFE!
Our Food Jar + yummy lunches go grape together! See ya, boring sandwiches - level up lunch times with a Montii Insulated Food Jar.
Keeping warm food toasty, or cold food chilled. This flip-up handle gives extra ease of opening, especially for little hands. This guy will have the hottest food (literally) in the playground! With his own silicone bumper base, to keep him lookin' his best. He's looking fine and ready for lunchtime!
Food Jar dimensions: 12.5cm x 8.5cm
Gift box dimensions: 14cm x 10cm x 10cm
Add a custom label here
Here’s why our Fruity Pop colours are so epic:
- New DISHWASHER SAFE paint
- 400ml Capacity
- Vacuum insulated, double-walled stainless steel
- Scratch and dent resistant finish
- Wide mouth opening - easier to get food in and out!
- Flip-up handle - easy to carry and gives extra leverage when opening
- Removable (and replaceable!) silicone seals for easy cleaning - no hidden nasties!
- 5 hours of warming, 7 hours of cooling
- Silicone bumper base - extra protection against drops, rubs and scruffs (keeps him lookin' mighty fine!)
- Dishwasher safe to 70°C.
Tips and Tricks - Also see FAQs below
- Before filling, if filling with hot food, fill with some boiling water for about ten minutes and then empty and add food. For cold food, to keep cold, add ice into the food jar and keep for ten minutes, then empty and add your cold food.
- Try and fill the jar as much as possible, hence it's been designed to be the perfect portion size, not too big or small. The less air in the jar, the hotter food will stay.
- For hot food, add food into the jar when packing at a slightly hotter temperature than serving temperature.
- When closing the jar with hot food going into a cold environment, a vacuum effect may occur. To prevent this, close the jar tight, but then unscrew very slightly with a 1/4 turn, to make sure it's easy to open for little hands.
- If the vacuum effect does occur, running under some warm water will easily break the seal and allow you to open the jar.
CAN I USE FOR HOT AND COLD FOODS?
Yes! Our MontiiCo Food Jars are double-walled, vacuum insulated (also known as thermally insulated), meaning they are suitable for hot and cold food – perfect for year-round use.
SHOULD I PRE-WARM MY FOOD JAR?
We recommend pre-warming your Food Jar, just prior to use with boiling water. Attach lid and let stand for 10 minutes, then empty
After pre-warming, fill your food jar and replace the lid for maximum insulation efficiency
Keep lid in place as much as possible to keep your food warm.
WARNING: Always exercise caution with hot foods to avoid burns and scalds.
DO YOU HAVE SPARE PARTS?
We do! We understand that parts from your MontiiCo Food Jar may become lost, so have replacement handles, bumpers and seals. You can find them here
HOW DO I WASH MY MONTIICO FOOD JAR?
Wash and rinse your Food Jar thoroughly before first use, and after each use.
Food Jars in our Fruity Pop range are dishwasher safe to 70°C. Be sure to remove the bumper and place it separately to your food jar in the dishwasher, to avoid water getting trapped between the jar and the bumper.
Please refer to the cleaning instructions on your MontiiCo product packaging. Food Jars that are not in the Fruity Pop range are not suitable for the dishwasher - this can damage the finish and void your warranty.
The seal in the Food Jar is removable, we recommend removing to ensure no food is stuck underneath the seal.
Always store your MontiiCo food jar empty, and completely dry inside. We recommend storing your empty food jar without the lid affixed.
DO I HAVE RUST STAINS ON MY FOOD JAR?
All MontiiCo products are made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. This food-grade stainless steel is highly rust resistant, as well as safe, durable and BPA-free. Sometimes marks can be left behind from the electropolishing process which smooths the surface of the metal as electrolytes left on the surface can turn a rust colour, but this is perfectly normal and harmless.
To remove residue, we recommend that you leave your bottle/cup/food jar to soak overnight with hot water and baking soda or white vinegar. After soaking, give your bottle/cup/food jar a really good scrub using a bottle brush or a scouring pad. Let us know how you get on after trying this method!